Jasper County, Mississippi
Jasper County, Mississippi in the Family History Library Catalog stating incorrectly that it was created from the Choctaw Cession. In reality it was created from Jones County.
For early county documents they have:
- Claim docket and Chancery Court minutes, 1838-1859
- Abstract of titles, range 10, townships 1-4 thru range 11, townships 1-4, 1837-1906
- Abstract of titles, township 10, ranges 11-13, 1837-1906
- Minutes of Probate Court, v. B, 1851-1856
- Jasper County, Mississippi, tax rolls, 1834-56 (this item is a book, and they do not circulate)