Mary Fairclough (-1631) of Goldington, Bedfordshire
Although the Fairclough family is listed in the Vis.Herts.p52 (see below) no daughters are listed, only the sons.
Mary married twice, first to William Hasilden, and secondly to Thomas Allen. The first marriage on 8 Dec 1572 at Goldington, is listed in the IGI extracts for that parish. The marriage to Thomas Allen is listed in the IGI, as 30 Jul 1582 at Goldington, Bedfordshire. Mary was buried 30 Apr 1631 at Goldington.
- Robert Hasilden of Goldington Bury (1573/4-1640) married Mary Castell, and had eleven children
- Jane Allen bap 13 Jan 1588 at Goldington, buried 8 Dec 1626 at Odell, Bedfordshire; married 12 Apr 1613 Rev Peter Bulkeley (1583-1659), who was an immigrant to Concord, Massachusetts.
- Thanks to David Cooper for providing the
- marriage batch number M005041 at Goldington on 8 Dec 1572 for Mary Faercloughe to William Hasilden.
- baptismal batch number P005041 at Goldington on 13 Jan 1588 for Jane Allen.
- verifying from the parish register the marriage of "Thomas Allen, gent to Mary Hassilden on 30 Jul 1582"
- verifying from the parish register the marriage of "Peter Bulkley to Jane Allein on 12 Apr 1613"
Visitation of Hertfordshire, page 52 "Fairclough" which does not list Mary, nor any other daughter of Thomas.