Robert R Snodgrass
Robert R Snodgrass
Copyright 2007 by Will Johnson, email@example.com, Professional Genealogist
Robert Snodgrass born 1891 California was the son of Henry M Snodgrass born 1863 Ohio by his wife formerly Mary E Byers who married in 1889 in Vermillion County, Illinois.
- Obituary of Robert R Snodgrass in the Los Angeles Times, 1956 stating "Funeral services for Robert R Snodgrass, 65, of 2820 Baywater St., San Pedro, shipping man and fraternal leader of the Los Angeles Harbor area, will be conducted tomorrow at 2:30 pm at the First Presbyterian Church, San Pedro. Interment will follow at Green Hills Memorial Park, San Pedro. His body will lie in state at the Halverson-Leavell Mortuary, 576 6th St, San Pedro until noon tomorrow."
- California Death Index stating "Robert Rowland Snodgrass born 13 Jun 1891 Califorina died 1 Oct 1956 Los Angeles County. Mother's name Byers"
- 1930 Census of Los Angeles, California stating "Mary E Snodgrass, 61, widow, married at 21, b IL/OH/IL, no occupation; Robert R, son, 37, single, b CA/IL/OH, Secretary, Elk's Lodge"
- 1920 Census of Los Angeles, California showing "Henry M Snodgrass, 53, b OH/VA/OH, Merchant, Shoes; Mary E, wife, 48, b IL/OH/IL; Robert son 27, b CA, Salesman, Shoes; Ellenor, daughter, 24, b CA"
- World War I Draft Registration Card stating "Robert Rolland Snodgrass, born June 13, 1891, born in Los Angeles. Automobile [something] for Wright Motor Car. Single. Registered June 5, 1917 in Los Angeles"
- 1900 Census of Los Angeles, California showing "H Snodgrass, April 1872, 27, b OH/VA/OH, Salesman (Shoes); Mary, wife, Jul 1877, 32, b CA/OH/CA; Robert son, Jun 1891, --, b CA; Eleanore, daughter, Jul 189-, 5 ?, b CA"
- San Pedro Elks Lodge "Robert R Snodgrass was elected secretary in 1926 and held that post until his resignation in 1953..."