Noel Harvey DesMarais (1911-1968)
Copyright 2006, Will Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Professional Genealogist, All Rights Reserved
Born 25 Dec 1911 in Spaulding, Saskatchwan, Canada to Albert Napoleon DesMarais and his wife Lea Josephine Mignault. Baptised there, in the Catholic church at Beauchamp on 14 Jan 1912. His godparents were Harvey LePine and Rita DesMarais.
He immigrated with his father in 1924 to Cathcart Precinct in Snohomish County, Washington. He is listed there on the 1930 Census.
He worked in his father's grocery store in the early 30's and also picked apples and sold Christmas trees, then was a laborer at the Potlatch Company in Seattle in 1938. For the last part of his life, he worked as a Foreman for Snohomish County Road District Three.
He married Mary Opal Fawcett on 15 Aug 1936 in the town of Snohomish at the Episcopal Church. The witnesses were Hector DesMarais (his brother) and Eleanore M Eisser.
He was buried 15 Mar 1968 at the G.A.R. Cemetery in Snohomish, Snohomish County, Washington.
- 1930 Census of Cathcart Precinct, Snohomish County, Washington
- Wedding Announcement Noel DesMarais to Mary Fawcett
- Obituary of Noel DesMarais, The Everett Herald March 13, 1968
- Ascendance of Noel DesMarais to Francis Hotman
- Ascendance of Noel DesMarais to Zacharie Cloutier
- Ascendance of Noel DesMarais to John Wood
- Noel DesMarais on the Ancestral World Tree