Paul Walker, American actor (b. 1973), perhaps best known from the movies The Fast and the Furious (2001) and Into the Blue (2006)
Paul William Walker IV
Paul Walker born 12 Sep 1973 in Glendale, Los Angeles County, California, the second child of Paul William Walker III and his wife Cheryl A Crabtree. He has an older sister Amy, a younger sister Ashlie and two younger brothers Caleb and Cody.
Paul Walker began his film career early, appearing in the 1986 spoof-film Monster in the Closet. In 1987 he was cast in the film Programmed to Kill. He appeared in 1993 on the soap opera The Young and The Restless. In 1994, he co-starred in Tammy and the T-Rex opposite the equally unknown Denise Richards. He went to a community college, majoring in Marine Biology.
In 1998 he starred in Meet the Deedles, followed quickly by "Pleasantville" starring Resse Witherspoon & Tobey Maguire, "Varsity Blues", "She's All That", "Brokedown Palace" and then "The Skulls".
In 2001, he co-starred in perhaps his most well-known role in The Fast and the Furious and the 2003 sequel 2 Fast 2 Furious. He has a daughter named Meadow Rain, born 4 Nov 1998 from a former girlfriend. Meadow lives with her mother in Hawaii, while Paul lives in California.
Primary documentation for 1
- California Birth Index, 1905-95 showing : "Paul W Walker, born 12 Sep 1973, Los Angeles County, mother's maiden name Crabtree"
- "Close-Up with Paul Walker" in Big Hit Magazine, Sep 2002 where he states that his name is "Paul William Walker IV" and that when he is in trouble his mom calls him "Paul Four"
Secondary sources for 1
Paul William Walker III
Paul Walker was born 10 Mar 1946 in Los Angeles County, California to Paul William Walker II and an (currently unknown) Miss Walker.
About his parents, Paul William Walker IV said:
"My mom was a model. My father was a fighter who was a two-time Golden Gloves champion. They both gave up their careers when they fell in love and got married. My dad didn't want my mom to work and she didn't want him getting pounded in a ring" 
The offical Golden Gloves website however does not list any Walker who could be him. Paul Walker age 25 married Cheryl Crabtree age 18 on 12 Feb 1972 Los Angeles City. They were divorced Nov 1977 in San Diego, California, after having five children : Amy, Paul, Ashlie, Caleb and Cody.
Paul is a retired sewer contractor.
In this same interview, Paul William Walker IV mentioned one of his grandfather's, I'm not sure which one yet, probably the paternal one:
"My grandfather raced factory cars for Ford in the 1960s. My father still races cars. There were always stacks of car magazines in the house and I would help my father work on the cars in our garage. 
Primary documentation for 2
- California Birth Index showing : "Paul William Walker, born 10 Mar 1946, Mother's Maiden Name: Walker, Birth County: Los Angeles"
Secondary sources for 2
- "Paul Walker" at Moono.com
Cheryl Ann Crabtree
Cheryl Crabtree was born 31 Oct 1953 in Los Angeles County, California (mother's maiden name Smith).
Cheryl Crabtree age 18 married Paul Walker age 25, on 12 Feb 1972 Los Angeles City. They were divorced Nov 1977 in San Diego, California.
Cheryl is a former fashion model.
"My mom was a model. My father was a fighter who was a two-time Golden Gloves champion. They both gave up their careers when they fell in love and got married. My dad didn't want my mom to work and she didn't want him getting pounded in a ring," Walker explains. 
Primary documentation for 3
Secondary sources for 3
- "Paul Walker" at Moono.com
Paul William Walker II
There are possibly multiple men named Paul William Walker II.
First there is the father of Paul William Walker III in this ancestry research. He had a son Paul William Walker III in 1946 in Los Angeles County.
But secondly we have a Paul William Walker born 15 Jan 1924 in Los Angeles County, California, with mother's maiden name Willey. Apprently he married a woman named June Oefinger, and they had at least one son named Rhett O Walker born 13 Jul 1960 in Los Angeles County.
There is a woman who, at her death was named Gladys Uriene Walker who was born 26 Mar 1892 in Ohio and died 13 Jan 1947 in Los Angeles County, with father's name Willey and mother's name Derrickson who would appear to be an eligible candidate to be his mother. There is a potential issue of confusion in the IGI where they give his mother as "June H Willey".
Both of these men have an association to the Navy in World War II. The first is called a "Pearl harbor survivor" and a "Navy middleweight boxing champion". While the second was buried as a F1C, having served in the Navy in WWII, at Eagle Point National Cemetery, in Eagle Point, Jackson County, Oregon.
Are these two men actually the same man? Perhaps married twice? We don't yet know.
Primary documentation for 4
- California Birth Index, 1905-95 stating : "Walker [no first name given], born 15 Jan 1924, Los Angeles County, mother's maiden name Willey"
- California Birth Index showing that his siblings were most likely: "Lucille Josephine Walker 1925, Adele Jeraldine Walker 1926, Adabur Urirur Walker 1930"
- California Death Index showing "Gladys Uriene Walker, born 26 Mar 1892 Ohio, died 13 Jan 1947 Los Angeles County, father's name Willey, mother's name Derrickson"
- The below items are all obviously the same family, but are they Paul's family?:
- California Birth Index : "Rhett O Walker, born 13 Jul 1960 Los Angeles County, mother's maiden name Oefinger"
- US Public Records Index showing : "Paul Walker, North Bend, Oregon age 83; June V Walker age 83; Rhett O Walker age 47"
- Social Security Death Index stating : "Paul W Walker, born 15 Jan 1924, died 25 Apr 2006, SSN issued by New York, last residence North Bend, Coos County, Oregon"
- US Veterans Gravesites showing : "Paul William II Walker, F1C US Navy World War II, born 15 Jan 1924, died 25 Apr 2006, Eagle Point National Cemetery, Eagle Point, Oregon"
Secondary sources for 4
- "Paul William II Walker" in the International Genealogical Index at Familysearch stating :"Paul William II Walker, born 15 Jan 1924 Los Angeles, CA, died 25 Apr 2006, son of Paul William Walker and June H Willey"
- "Paul Walker" at Moono.com
- "Celebrity birthdates Sep 12" at Cwebnews stating : "His paternal grandfather, William Walker (aka. "Irish" Billy Walker was a Pearl Harbor survivor and a Navy middleweight boxing champion while his maternal grandfather commanded a tank Battalion that invaded Italy under General Patton during World War II."